Answering the age-old question “should I have a separate account for my _____ stuff?”
Unusually Focused’s Director of Marketing & Cult Operations, Kassidy Crawford, joins Ryan as they reveal the most closely-guarded secrets of the Universe. And how to make money with social media.
If you dig it,
- 3:00 The answer to one of the questions we get the most: “Should I have multiple Instagram accounts?”
- 3:43 It’s hard enough to move on our ideas, confidently. The last thing we want to do is make it harder on ourselves. Find out what makes “creative friction” and how to avoid it at all costs.
- 4:20 You don’t need to make multiple accounts for all of your interests. However, there’s an exception to every rule…
- 7:40 Branding experts will tell you to become one-dimensional. Find out why that’s one of the biggest mistakes you can make… Especially in the world of social media.
- 8:30 If you’re not already successful or making money, you should be focused on “branding.” Here’s what you should be focused on.
- 9:45 As long as you’re doing this one thing, you won’t ever need to stop yourself from posting about your other interests due to fear of “confusing people” again.
- 10:15 Find out why sharing about your different interests is not only OK, but it’s actually necessary.
- 10:55 Ryan and Kassidy’s response to this common statement: “They’re following me to see stuff about yoga. If I share my other interests, they will leave.”
- 12:50 Learn how to remove the obstacles getting in your way of true, creative expression on social media.
- 16:25 We highly recommend you read this book.
- 17:48 The “onion approach” to copywriting