This is the fifth and final episode in the series about how I made a full-time income teaching just four yoga classes per week – as a new yoga teacher – in the most comically competitive yoga market in the country.
If you dig it,
- The best thing I ever did to get new students to try my classes. It worked every time I did it.
- How I sold out multiple yoga retreats and harnessed the halo effect to build my classes
- And how I went about changing the way I was teaching and dealing with the blowback that came with introducing a bunch of new ideas.
- And a bunch more.
If you want to learn more about how to execute these strategies – MoneyMoves is what you want.
But if you want to support the show without money, your rating and review would be cool too.
- 2:40 Ryan talks about the seasonal yoga events he used to teach and the lessons he learned about marketing along the way.
- 3:22 Learn about the one Facebook feature that can help you move a lot quicker and how to use it.
- 5:12 You don’t necessarily need to hire a DJ like Ryan did… however, you can still create an experience for your students. Here’s how.
- 6:20 Yoga memberships aren’t utilized enough. Ryan explains how he created a membership program for his classes, without scaring away the “one-timers
- 9:20 Ryan discusses the marketing strategy behind his most successful Yoga Retreat.
- 12:40 If you’re hosting yoga retreats with another person. You NEED to be doing this. It seems so simple, because it is… but it’s also highly effective
- 19:00 “Isn’t your stuff just lightning in a bottle?”
- 20:05 How to ensure you make a consistent income… even when your attendance drops.