Two Ryans. One Podcast. I was gonna say “make sure you listen to Part 1 first,” but I ain’t telling you how to live your life.
Follow @ryanmagin here.
- We talk about the 4 types of content you need to be posting to build influence
- Using Facebook Ads to build authority, credibility and trust
- Selling without being too douchey
- Making money with a small audience.
- batch creating content so you don’t have to think about what to post.
- how often you should be posting,
- the four types of content you have to be posting
- how to make selling easier by running a fomo campaign
- the power of live events for creating authority
- how ryan sold a $3,000 per-person workshop over instagram and DM
- how to start a content production agency to help other local businesses with their social media
- using pretty photos to bring eyeballs is cool as long as you’re doing this.
- other seductive marketing bullets here.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ KassGems (Show Notes.) She didn’t know I was gonna call them KassGems, but she’ll find out soon enough.
- 2:00 If Ryan Orrico could rewind 10 years - this is what he would have done differently.
- 4:55 Listen to Ryan Magin’s experiences running advertisements to other marketers audiences (Gary Vee, Grant Cardone and Tai Lopez).
- 10:30 Ryan Orrico's response to people who say they don’t like marketing.
- 11:20 A workshop with 80 people in it, isn’t necessarily “more successful “than one with 7 people in it… here’s why.
- 16:15 Ryan Magin’s advice for anyone who is just getting started, and doesn’t necessarily want to spend money on ads.
- 20:05 You don’t need to have a big audience to make a lot of money with social media.
- 25:00 Ryan Orrico’s advice to anyone who needs to make enough money to be able to free up time & pursue their passions.
- 27:55 This is why you shouldn’t hire an ad agency to do your Facebook Ads.
- 29:00 Ryan Magin shares his process for creating mass amounts of content in the matter of an hour.
- 34:20 You should be posting more “social proof.” Ryan Magin explains how.
- 43:30 Find out where you can get more tips from Ryan Magin.